Dear UWB Members
Due to today's announcement by the Danish Prime Minister, we have to change the conditions of how you pick up wine at UrbanWineBox until Christmas.
- We will stay open for hand-outs this Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday
- You will need to book a timeslot on the front page of urbanwinebox.com
- AND you also need to do a handout-request of the specific wines from your profile on urbanwinebox.com
- We will set up a hand-out desk outside the front of the entrance. Or we can bring it to your car in the parking garage. Call us on: +45 3331 2525 when you are near.
- We will do hand-outs of up to 12 bottles.
- We urge you not to hand in wine unless strictly necessary.
Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinium Subscribers also have the option to book a free delivery of up to 12 bottles in the Copenhagen Area.
- Deliveries can be booked for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- We will deliver hand-outs from 10.00-15.00
- You will need to be home in that timespan and have your photo-id ready.
- Send us an email on email@example.com with the subject DELIVERY and include:
- telephone number
Opening Hours and conditions between Christmas and New Year's:
We will do all we can to make sure you can get the wine you need for New Year's Evening.
We will be back with more information as soon as possible
Don't hesitate to call or write us an email if you are in doubt or have any questions. We will do everything we can to make sure you and your loved ones stay safe during Christmas while having plenty of great wine.
Phone: +45 3331 2525
We hope for your understanding
Your UrbanWineBox Team